I brought this eyeliner for $16 free shipping on amazon!
They actually changed the packaging recently, but it is still very cute!
You can pick from two colors: brown or black. I choose the classic black! I like how this eyeliner has a super fine point! It makes it very easy to line your eyes and I adore how although it is very fine, it is also very sturdy!
I drew two different strokes! They are both from the dollywink eyeliner, the first one I only drew it once. For the second one, I applied the eyeliner twice, as you can see, it is very pigmented.
- Fine point
- Semi-Waterproof (just don't rub your eyes)
- Long lasting
- Not waterproof (waterproof to me is that even when I rub my eyes after crying or I have water on em, they will not budge)
Now onto the comparison v.s several other eyeliners! I will be comparing the Dollywink Liquid Eyeliner to the following:
- Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Pencil Liners
- Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner
From left to right: Dollywink Eyeliner (1 stroke), Dollywink Eyeliner (2 strokes), Tonymoly Gel eyeliner, Eyeko Eyeliner, Urban Decay Pencil Liners in Black, Brown, and Purple.
- A nice and easy eyeliner that you can draw with
- If you don't mind that it comes off completely after you rub it when it comes in contact with water
- This eyeliner however, is SMUDGEPROOF. I have oily eyelids and the Tonymoly Gel Eyeliner just doesn't stay.
/5 (4 hearts out of 5)
What are your favorite eyeliners to use?