Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bubbi Brushes Review :D

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the famous Bubbi Brushes created by a youtuber called Bubzbeauty! Shes's amazing and I can't wait to tell you all about the two brushes I brought from her! I've been using it for around a year now








The first brush is the Dual Cover brush, basically its a brush thats good for concealer and liquid foundation!
Next is the HD Flawless brush, its good for bb cream and liquid foundation . Both brushes does its job really well, you can also use them for other uses such as applying eyeshadow for the Dual Cover Brush! I recommend these two brushes to anyone who wants a smooth finish and easy application

post signature

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥