Saturday, November 15, 2014

Haul! Japan and Korea Cosmetics!

Hello everyone! There would be an upcoming reviews on these products! I am excited to bring to you the following cosmetics soon! :D

 Chup lip balms from Japan! They remind me of EOS lipbalms c: Lets see if they are as good as them!
 Tonymoly lipbalms! They are super cute looking! I got them in a set c:
 Nature Republic's Jelly Balm smells amazing <3
 Innisfree's Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask <3
 And finally, Lush's Angels on Bare Skin!
I won a giveaway on tumblr and received this adorable Sailormoon Necklace <3 What items would you like me to review first? Comment below! :D
post signature

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥