Friday, November 21, 2014

LUSH's Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser Review


Hi everybody! Today I will be reviewing a product from LUSH Cosmetics. It is called "Angels On Bare Skin" and it's a cleanser!

Description: 

Balancing lavender cleanser

For heavenly soft and perfectly balanced skin, take a bit of Angels on Bare Skin, mix with a little water and massage all over your face and body. The kaolin clay base deep-cleanses while finely ground almonds and lavender flowers gently exfoliate away dry skin. We add lavender oil to soothe and balance, and rose absolute to calm redness. If it’s smooth, radiant skin you’re after, this is the cleanser for you!

Features

  • Smells heavenly, too: Relax and enjoy the herbal, calming aroma while you cleanse!
  • A worldwide best-seller: Why? Because it leaves your skin fresh, soft and balanced.
  • Best used fresh: Our cleanser rolls are preservative-free, so be sure to use it up by the best before date on your pot!
 I love this cleanser! It's great for dry to normal skin type people and it smells amazing too (lavender)
 It has a crumbly texture, which is great for a mild everyday exfoliation for your skin! Since it exfoliates your skin, it makes your skin super soft everyday and keeps it moisturized!
To use this cleanser you just take a pea size amount and add some water to it, I usually do 1 to 1 ratio. And then rub it onto your face. I keep rubbing this cleanser on my face for around 2 minutes before rinsing it off.

I will rate this /5 I hope you would check this out!
post signature

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥