Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Penpal letters!~ Pt. 1

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you my incoming mail!


The first letter I received was from Marnie from New York! I was so excited to receive it because we come from the same place! Her letter is so lovely!
The second beautiful letter I received was from Christie! We have been exchanging pm's with each other for a while. I love how she included a mail tag in it!
The third letter I received was from Hye Joung from South Korea! She included two lovely samples for me to use and her letter was just so heart warming!
The fourth and final letter was from Mia! She has such lovely handwriting! I love how she use Sentimental Circus stationery! She was kind enough to give me a Christmas card!

This concludes my post for today! I hope you enjoy reading my post as much as I did receiving  them! If anyone would like me to make a post about how to search/get penpals I would make a post for it! :D
post signature

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥