Tuesday, January 27, 2015

False eyelashes Review Pt. 1

Hello everyone! Today I present to you false eyelashes review! From taiwan ^^



I brought both eyelashes from ebay for under $4! I brought the natural ones, but my main focus was the lower eyelashes because I wanted to create a dolly look :)

I really like these lashes and they look very natural! They have a transparent band so you can conceal the fake eyelash easier ^^

For the lower lashes I'm planning on cutting them up into pieces and using it. I already brought a case for it!

This concludes my review! I used a different camera today, is the quality better, worst, or the same? Let me know in the comments ^^

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥