Thursday, January 22, 2015

Kawaii Haul!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Hello everyone! Today I bring to you a big haul I did!   Theres a second part to this but I'm waiting for my order to come in ^^


As you all saw already, I got this kawaii bag from ebay from here for $24.24 I did a review already here which you can read if you haven't already! 
 The next item I got was this cute Rilakkuma makeup pouch! I got it on ebay for $6.99! You can get it here!
 This is another Rilakkuma item! I got it again on ebay for $3.89, it's a coin purse!
 I got this amazing makeup remover from amazon, it's by Bifesta and its a popular item in Japan! I got it for $14.40 
 This is one of my holy grail items! It;s my favorite eyeliner, I decided to get a brown gel eyeliner but I haven;t used it yet because I didn't finish my black one yet  I also got this on amazon for around $9!
This is another kawaii item I found and purchased! I'm a huge fan of totoro and studio ghibli so I decided to get a new wallet! I got this on amazon for $13.84 from the seller Ebanker!

I also got this mascara which I reviewed here, from amazon, it's amazing!

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥