Sunday, January 18, 2015

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review


Hello everyone! Today I will be bringing you a review about the famous and well loved mascara by Maybelline! 


This mascara lengthens your eyelashes and makes it looks like you are wearing 'false' eyelashes.  This mascara indeed lengthens your eyelashes a great deal without making it look like you are wearing anything, however it does clump very easily when you swipe it one or two times.


The wand is curved and this is my first mascara! After doing research on which mascara I should get I decided on this one. It does the job very well and I'm in love with it It makes my lashes twice as long! Theres a scent to this mascara but it's not too overpowering, my eyes are sensitive but it didn't react to it.

Overall Review
Lengthening/5
Waterproof: Not tested / not stated on packaging
Pigmentation/5
Clumps/5
Scent/5

Overall, I would recommend this mascara to anyone who wants a lengthening mascara, which was what I was looking for. I didn't test for waterproof but this mascara does come in waterproof version. It gives the illusion of longer lashes, which was great 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥