Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This week in a nutshell & Poems I wrote!

So much has happened this week! I hope to share it with you all >O<

This is a pretty tree that I took a picture of :) isn't it gorgeous? I also took a Polaroid of it x:

Today I also went shopping and got an unexpected discovery *V*

I got this super cute journal for ONLY $2 HOW GOOD OF A DEAL IS THAT? And listen, the retail price + online price is $12!!! Such a steal!

Now... I hope I can take some of your time to read some poems I've wrote OTL I've always been a literature person writing stories or poems, but I've decided to post them via tumblr and instagram now :) I would love it if you could repost my poems on your IG or Tumblr and follow me! 


 I have a main IG for selfies and daily pics :)






Thank you! And if you followed my accounts please let me know below in the comments!

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥