Monday, May 11, 2015

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel 92% Review

 
Hello everyone!  Today I will be reviewing the infamous "Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel" by Nature Republic! This product is famous for it's multiple use's so it's great for the wallet!  


Information / Facts
  • Product of South Korea
  • The best of best million-selling gel, this gel made about 30 times of sold-outs in a year, and also sold about 1.50 million
  • Main ingredients : aloe Vera extracts 92%
  • Stimulated by the sun, the Aloe Vera relaxes your all reddish and dried face, arm, leg, and whole body, it also gives good moist and it is also rich in vitamin
  • Especially it is approved by CCOF (California certified organic farmers) which has real 90% of the aloe
The texture of this gel is really lovely, it;s not too thick or too thin! And plus it smells amazing! I mainly use this Gel for my sunburns because my skin is super sensitive (SPF 55+) and under the sun for 5 minutes give me intensive sunburn. 

Here are the other uses!
Yes, Yes, and Yes! It's so versatile and amazing!!! The texture is light and thin, just perfect for a skin mask. And you can even use this on other body parts besides your face! Aloe vera is great for your skin and your body so I would recommend buying it. Also it's around 300 ML for $10, which is a bargain!!!

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥