Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss Review


Hi~ hi~~~ Today I will be bringing you a review that has been long awaited! The Tonymoly Petite Bunny Gloss >O<  They are one of the most raved about lip glosses because of how cute their appearances are. Let's get onto the review now!



I currently own 6 of these lip glosses: Strawberry (01) , Grape (02), Peach (05),  Neon Orange (07), Neon Yellow (08), and Neon Red (09).

These lip glosses's aren't super pigmented like a lip tint, so they are very light. The one's that do show color would be 07, 05, and 09. You can click on the two images of swatches to enlarge them. My favorite color would be Neon Orange and Peach.
Yes & no. Yes because they are super cute and inexpensive, but no because they don't really show any color and isn't long lasting. If you aren't into lipsticks or lip tints and only want a light color then these might be right for you. 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥