Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tommy Hilfiger Shoes Review!


Hello everyone!! Today I bring to you my very first shoe review. It's a Tommy Hilfiger Shoes that I brought around two years ago x:


These shoes are extremely comfortable and cute! Who doesn't like polka dots? When you can't find a pastel pink shoe, go for pastel blue x: They're both lovely colors! The style of this shoe is similar to a converse/vans which is a win win! You get to wear both styles :D I would def. recommend this shoe for everyone because of how comfortable the soles are and how sturdy the shoe is made. 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥