Monday, July 6, 2015

Letter to the Philippines!


Hello everyone! Today I bring to you the letter that I will be sending to my dear friend Katrina from the Philippines! My letter isn't as beautiful as her's but I hope she likes it 

My letter to Katrina is based upon Japanese RPG style games! There is an welcome/accept the quest paper, challenge paper with questions, as well as the quest(ions) side. I didn't realize how much questions I put into one letter until later 

Lastly, I've included two Korean beauty samples that I hope she will like! I will be acquiring new penpal supplies later to make my letters even more beautiful!

Cheers :)

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥