Monday, September 7, 2015

August Adventures 2015

Hello everyone! Today's post won't be a product review [I haven't done one in so long OTL] or a features post etc. It is about my month of August and all the lovely things I did c: Hopefully you enjoy this post and I will be posting reviews and such later this month as well!


 
First up is manga! I actually got these from B&N during July 2015! I'm a huuuge fan of Shokugeki no Soma aka Food Wars! And thus, started my first ever manga haul and collection! I am going to complete this series as well as collect two to three more mangas ;D

Second up would be this lovely Honey Mask from I'm From! You've probably seen this mask from my Wishtrend Haul a few posts back! Let me tell you, this mask is my holy grail and everyone who have used this says the same! I will have a review about this mask up soon! 



I got this ice cream at a restaurant (?) C: It came with vanilla ice cream, mango, herbal jelly, as well as the bottom fillings I forgot x: I also had this (technically it wasn't mine ;P) The white one included peanuts, white vanilla ice cream, as well as rice o_O 


I picked this up yesterday and due to lack of money, I couldn't get all the DIY candies *cries* This kit was actually hard and meticulous! With the two hi-chew like candy strips they gave me, I made up to 4 to 5 panda & tiger! It is now waiting in the fridge ^-^ Only two came out decent so -cries-

 
 

I went to Little Italy yesterday and came across several beautiful and amazing murals! This one by most was my favorite and I can't explain why! Just look at the eyes! I wish I could do something like this one day!
  
 


Anyone who knows me IRL knows that I am very into mythology! I love reading Greek/Roman/Norse and Asian mythologies, basically anything I can get my hands on! For my summer class, I took the course CLA Myth and I went to several different museums and took these photos of beautiful statues and sculptures! I am head over heels with them and I wish I could've spent more time! These are a selective few of what I saw and took ^-^ 

Although this painting isn't related to any mythologies or stories, I did find this painting really fascinating. I love the painter's style as well as how well everything looked. I was mainly attracted to the girl in the middle! 

I hope you guys all enjoyed my August Adventures, as school has already started for me! Take care and please comment down below how your summer went!

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥