Thursday, October 29, 2015

StyleKorean Haul! (2nd in one month!)

 Hello everyone! Today I have another haul from STYLE KOREAN! If you haven't seen my first haul from them, please >>click here<< image
Stylekorean is selling Korean cosmetics internationally since 2012.We carry more than 3,000 different kinds of products in our warehouse in Korea.All orders will be carefully handled by our well trained staffs and secure safe delivery to your house as early as possible.Everyday Stylekorean sales team updates new products and secure stocks to satisfy customers’ various interests.We are committed to bringing you the healthiest & safest products: Korean cosmetics, mineral makeup, natural skin care, organic hair care & the list goes on! All of our Korean products adhere to the strict guidelines set forth by the MFDS(mfds.go.kr). Using KOREAN cosmetics & skin care products are a great, healthy solution for everyone! Additionally, our lines of organic cosmetics & organic skin care have been found to be very helpful for those with sensitive skin & allergies.
StyleKorean Website / Twitter / Google Plus / Pinterest /Facebook 
The first three items I got are: image
Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream 
Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream NO. 21 
VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot 
Next four items are:
Acwell Aqua Clinity Cream Original 
Its Skin Power 10 Formula CO Effector 
Etude House Kissful Lip Care Lip Concealer 
Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner #1 Black 

I hope you like this haul!! Thank you Style Korean for providing such an amazing service! [came in less than a week!] Please check back to this post, as I will be updating it with links of my review (this upcoming week starting!)
Current Favorite Song Cover

If you could tell me in the comments:
Which product would you like me to review first?image
Question
And do you guys like me sharing the music I like at the end of my posts? O: I listen to Vocaloid Covers and anything that sounds pleasing to the ears ^-^ Isn't the PV in The Synethesia Ghost amazing?

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥