Saturday, October 31, 2015

TONYMOLY Backstage Gel Eyeliner in Black and Brown Review!

Hello everyone! Today's review is on my all time favorite, holy grain, eyeliner! INTRODUCING: Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner. This eyeliner can rival against many famous eyeliner's you have heard about, such as the DollyWink Liquid Eyeliner :) Except, the price for this is only around $5 to $8! I got this eyeliner from STYLEKOREAN [click here]for the price of $5.45. This Korean eyeliner is used by many Ulzzang's and KPOP Stars! Read on to learn more about this amazing product!

Underneath each eyeliner pot, you will find a label indicating what color you received as well as a manufacture date(?)! I've owned the brown one for over a year, and this product is my all time holy grail. 
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
TONYMOLY’s Best Selling Item No.1 ‘Backstage Gel Eyeliner’! This high quality Backstage Gel eyeliner is designed to give an intense color line. The long-lasting and waterproof thixotropic gel formula means up to 24 hour hold. Easy to apply with built in brush, causing no irritation to the eyes. You can create different looks and intensities with Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner, from natural eyeline to smoky make-up.
HOW TO USE
Apply a sufficient amount of the gel eyeliner onto the brush and spread it around the eyes, avoid caking. Use the liquid eyeliner for those who smudge due to oil in their eyes. 

CLAIMS
  • Waterproof
  • Intense Color
  • 24 Hour Formula
  • Natural to Smoky
Each  Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner comes with a brush, a protective cap, and the gel eyeliner itself!
 

As you can see from above, I have used quite a bit of both pots already (XD) 
Closer image of the colors + gel :)
REVIEW
I was a bit worried about using Brown eyeliner since, I've always used black! But Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner #2 Brown, is really pigmented! I would suggest using the brown eyeliner when you want a more natural and subtle look! For the black, use it when you really want a pow! I tried to include a zoomed in photo of both gel eyeliner's colors! 
Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner can only be removed when using an Oil Eye Makeup Remover! I'm currently using Bifesta for this and it does a wonderful job. This eyeliner doesn't smudge or budge, and even after I aggressively rub on it, it doesn't flake or fade either. Water doesn't make Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner come off either. After doing these swatches, I have gone through a hot shower and with shampoo + soap, this eyeliner doesn't come off! The durability of this eyeliner, although I haven't had it on for 24 hours, the max I've had it on was for, 13 hours? It stayed and looked just like it did when I first applied it!

MY VERDICT
  • Is it waterproof? Yes
  • Is it long lasting? Yes
  • Is it pigmented? Yes
  • Easy to apply and remove? Yes
  • Price - Affordable
  • Color Range - Available in Black, Brown, Chocolate Brown, Khaki Black etc!
LAST COMMENTS
I highly recommend this eyeliner, as I have been using Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner for close to three years by now. This eyeliner has not once failed me and it is my holy grail! If there are any other questions you would like my to answer, please comment down below! For a limited time, StyleKorean is offering Tonymoly Backstage Gel Eyeliner for under $6! 
RELATED POSTS
STYLEKOREAN Haul #1
STYLEKOREAN Haul #2 [Package where I got this eyeliner from!]
INNISFREE BB Cushion Review
VDL TINT Bar Review

QUESTION
What is your favorite eyeliner (pencil/liquid/gel)?

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥