Sunday, January 31, 2016

MAJOLICA MAJORCA Majolook Illuminous Eyeshadow in BR799 Review

Hello everyone! This will be my first post in 2016~ I got very busy and sick during my Winter Break, and the new semester just recently started as well. However, I am back! I am hoping to post at least 3 reviews a month at the very least, I have a lot of reviews that I want to post! Today's review will be on the "MAJOLICA MAJORCA Majolook Illuminous Eyeshadow" in the shade BR799! This is my second product from the Majolica Majorca line (I own their infamous mascara as well!) and I hope you will find this review helpful if you are wondering what this palette looks like!

All of the Majolica Majorca products are so beautiful! They tend to go for the "magical" feel! MM is a Japanese company and they have a wide variety of eyeshadow palette's and colors to choose from! Each palette tends to have 4 colors each! This palette also comes with a double sided sponge applicator!P.S. You can click on my photos to enlarge them for a better view!
I took two photos of the eyeshadow palette! The top one is with no flash and the second one has flash on! Majolica Majorca's eyeshadow palette texture are all creamy and they melt on your fingertip! All of the eyeshadows in this palette are shimmery shadows!

Here are the colors in order from top to bottom!
  1. Shimmery pearl white (base)
  2. Shimmery pink
  3. Shimmery brown (similar to a metallic brown)
  4. Shimmery dark brown (think of this as an Earthy soil brown)
I believe the first color (white) can be used as both the base (first color you apply before applying other colors), and also for your inner tear duct area (to make your eye brighter) The rest of the colors all match with one another, they can either be worn alone, or you can do a Pink x Brown, or Pink x Dark Brown or Brown x Dark Brown look and more! (I hope I make sense )
Here are the swatches of the colors! I really like this palette because all of the colors are easy to blend together, and they have a very natural look. I think this palette is perfect for everyday school or work environments!

 One thing I did find out was that the shimmers do fade away if you rub your eyes too much! However, the colors after appears to be a matte eyeshadow! Therefore, I would recommend applying a good eyeshadow primer before applying these eyeshadows. 
Here is another angle of the swatches Although this eyeshadow does seem to easily fade away (shimmers & etc.) it is still a great palette since it fades to a matte like finish! 

Here are some more details about this product!
  • Pro / Con: Travel Size Friendly (2 inches by 1.5 inches) 
  • Has friendly colors that matches with one another!
  • Soft sponge applicator with 2 sides that can help you create precise application and a thinner one as well
  • Pro / Con: Creamy texture instead of matte 
  • Price: Around $16 to $22 
So this concludes my review! I hope you enjoyed this post and please comment down below and tell me what your favorite eyeshadow palette is! 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥