Monday, May 30, 2016

COLOURPOP Haul + Mini Review

Hello everyone! Spring Semester is finally over but now it's time for Summer Semester! Hope everyone is doing well! I've heard lots of good things about ColourPop so I decided to make a purchase from the site! Today's post is a haul and a mini review on the products! Hopefully you all enjoy it 
The items I got was:
2 Ultra Matte Lips, 1 Ultra Satin Lip, 1 Lippie Stix, and 1 Super Shock eyeshadow
I got mostly lip stuff because I have too much eyeshadows  But I also have too much lip stuff  
Majority of the formulas are matte! Here are the colors I got:
ColourPop Lippie Stix in Brink 
ColourPop Ultra Matte in Creeper 
Colourpop Ultra Satin in Echo Park 
Colourpop Ultra Matte in Bumble
I don't own a lot of matte's lipsticks or liquid lipstick so I thought why not?!  While the Ultra Matte lipsticks are very drying, they aren't unbearable for me. I would suggest exfoliating your lips and applying a lipbalm the night before you apply them!
Brink + Bumble + Echo Park are all nude-pink colors!
Creeper is a flapper bright red!
RATING
Ultra Matte Lips - 8/10 - The formula is very drying!
Ultra Satin Lips - no score yet - haven't tried it!
Lippie Stix - 8/10 - Goes on super smoothly and is true to color
Last item I got was one "Super Shock Shadow" in shade Lala! I want to make another order already (with mainly eyeshadows and lipsticks... ) But we'll see! This shade is a copper brown? 
RATING
Super Shock Shadow "La La" - 9/10 - The texture of this eyeshadow is unlike any other eyeshadow I've ever own! It is very creamy and literally melts on your finger. This is different from creamy eyeshadows though! The shadow is true to color and it is very pigmented!

TBH I probably should've brought a different shade since I already have so many earthy brown shades 

Unrelated to ColourPop but the above photo was when I decided to swatch all my eyeshadows  This was over 40+ shades! (under 50 tho) 
These shadows come from:
Etude House Bling Bling Eyeshadow Stick in #7 & #8
Innisfree Cream Eyeshadow in Brown & Burgundy
Maybelline Pot Eyeshadow in Burgundy
BH Cosmetic's Galaxy Palette
BH Cosmetic's Wild Child Palette
Majolica Majorca Palette [REVIEWED]
Ariatum Eyeshadow Palette
Tonymoly Shadow Stick in Dark Brown

If anyone wants a review on any of these palette's please let me know!

And that's all I could remember  Nevertheless, I believe I should stop buying eyeshadows for a while 
_____________________________________________

I would recommend ColourPop to everyone! I like their formula and I would say don't try their Ultra Matte's unless you're okay with the formula! Shipping took 2 days from USA to USA. Processing took around 2 days (excluding weekends). 
___________________________________

I hope everyone is having a great summer and my question for you all is: What is the one makeup that you can't seem to stop buying? For me it's eyeshadows and lips makeup! 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥