Thursday, July 7, 2016

☆ Blogger Appreciation Post! ☆彡

Hello everyone! Today's post is a bit different  I wanted to feature 3 of my favorite blogs! If you don't already follow / know of their blog, I hope this posts intrigues you to visit them! 
K E L K E L X O
K E L K E L X O  is owned by +Kelly Thai Kelly posts a wide variety of posts including skincare, makeup, and fashion! If any of you are looking for recommendations on circle lenses, her blog is very informative on them! Her fashion style is also amazing  
For my readers who have oily/combination skin, I would recommend reading Kelly's blog! The products I review on my blog are mainly targeted toward DRY skin types

imageimage
HAUTE DOLL by Lily Hong
Haute Doll is a blog owned by Lily! Lily posts a lot of beauty and fashion posts  She also has a Youtube channel where she does makeup tutorials and many more! I really enjoy reading about her daily adventures (She recently went to Anime Expo!) and watching her Youtube videos! 

imageimage
Y U K U L I C I O U S
Y U K U L I C I O U Sis owned by the amazing Yuku-chan! Yuku is a college student who has already accomplished so much!  She is studying the language Japanese and Korean and she has also visited both of those places! If you want to know how her trips went, please head on over to her blog!

Yuku frequently updates her blog and she was also the one who encouraged me to start my very own "Monthly Adventures" post!  I love reading her monthly posts as well as her Animal Crossing and Pokemon posts! Her posts encourages me to learn more about my favorite games and broaden my knowledge on them! 

This is it for this post! My summer course is ending next week so I shall have more time to post! I hope you guys enjoy reading this post and there might be a part 2 

Thank you & stay hydrated for summer!




Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥