Sunday, October 9, 2016

Secret Key Chubby Jelly Tint Pack in Candy Orange Review!

Hello everyone! Today's review is on Secret Key's new product called "Chubby Jelly Tint Pack." I received the color "Candy Orange," courtesy of CupidDrop! Although this is a sponsored post, my thoughts on this product is honest and true.

*note: I have been sick for the past week due to exams and papers, so I apologize for this short post.

At first glance, the packaging clearly states the brand and the description of of the product. On the back of the packaging, the instructions is in Korean.
Similar to many other jelly/gel lip tints, Secret Key's Chubby Jelly Tint Pack is in a tube packaging. In order to get the product out, you will need to squeeze the tube. In my opinion, I don't see any other packaging that would be good for this type of formula. 
When you first apply this product, it looks quite pigmented and you even wonder if the color will come out good.
After waiting 15 minutes (It is recommended to leave this on between 10 to 15 minutes), I peeled it off and the above image are the results. With flash on, the color is a more vibrant orange.
____________________________________
The quality of this tint pack is a 4/5. As with many other tint packs, the application tends to be a bit messy and inconvenient. However, the end result (color payoff) is very rewarding. I haven't encountered other lip tints that I can get the same color payoff.

Next, if you are the type to worry about the color wearing off, fear not! This tint lasts from 4 hours to 8 hours. I didn't try eating greasy/oily food, but I did drink a lot and I didn't see any color transfer. 

I also found this color to be more natural than the other Orange tints of other brands. You can apply on top an orange lipstick / stain for an even more vibrant effect.

There are also more colors in this line, other than Orange. I would recommend checking out Secret Key for their cute packaging and quality products. 
__________________________________
Thank you again to CupidDrop for sponsoring me this item! I am happy to be able to be apart of the 1st generation of Beautiful Pioneer!
Hashtags: #cupidrop #secretkey #beautifulpioneer

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥