Thursday, January 19, 2017

YESSTYLE Lace-Up Perforated Oxford Pumps Review


Hello everyone! I'm back with another post, this time, its a shoe review! Surprised?  This is my first time ordering from Yesstyle and along with these shoes, I also ordered something else (not shown). The order took around 3 weeks to process and then another 3 weeks to get to USA. 

LINK TO THE SHOES: -click here-

DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOE
  • Comes in a variety of colors: Black, Beige, Red, Yellow
  • Variety of sizes
  • Heel Height is 7.5 cm or 2.95 inches
  • Material: PU Leather
STOCK IMAGES FROM SITE

Honestly, it was hard to choose a color for this shoe  I wanted every color 

REVIEW

I took the photos in flash and no flash to capture the details of the shoes.


Here are some shots of the shoes in different angles 

I would say the details are spot on as described from Yesstyle!

Here are some shots of the shoes on my feet 

Overall, I'm much in love with this pair of shoe!  This shoe is very comfortable and high quality. I was pleasantly surprised by this because I read several negative reviews about the quality of Yesstyle. The heel and everything about the shoe doesn't feel flimsy, it feels very sturdy and long lasting  This shoe is also very fitting for casual wear or formal wear (which is my favorite function of this shoe) 

One thing to take note of is that other reviewers recommend to buy half a size / a size up because of how tight this shoe is  However, I didn't experience this problem  and I even have sufficient space to wear tights/leggings with socks on into this shoe!  Even with this space (give or take 1 to 2 cm of space), this shoe didn't feel loose 

Finally, my order from Yesstyle came inside a standard brown shipping box, where it was then placed inside a bag to be shipped in. Inside the box itself, there were bubble wraps and also Yesstyle's own packaging as well. 

I would recommend Yesstyle's website to anyone who wants to purchase from them due to this experience. 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥