Sunday, May 28, 2017

BAN.DO Agenda/Planner Review 2018


Hello everyone! Looks who is back! I've been so busy with school that I couldn't post during the semester  Luckily, this allowed me to accumulate things to post about! 




I'm so excited to write about Ban.do's 17 month planner today! This planner was just released in May and like it's title, its a 17 month planner. It starts on August 2017 and ends at January 2019. There are several different covers to choose from. 
I choose the "I am very Busy" cover and this is also the medium size!

This took 3 days to process and 3 days to arrive (U.S.A -> U.S.A). I love the wrapping paper! It really shows ban.do's company vibe! "We are serious about FUN." Underneath the wrapping paper is my planner being cushioned by bubble wrappings! 
The sticker on the front "ban.do 2017 to 2018" is removable and won't leave any marks on the planner! 
This planner features dated calendars from August 2017 to December 2018. There's also horizantal weekly spreads. In between each month, there are 2 to 3 pages of lined paper for you to jot things down.
When you open the front cover, there is a poster about how amazing the planner is There's also a pocket  for you to slip notes inside!
The page after the folder are two pages of stickers! These stickers can be used throughout your planner. If you like these stickers and want more, Ban.do sells sticker packs on their store!
At the end of some weekly spreads, the planner has some secret codes for you to solve! They also include fun activities that they suggest you to do!
Now, the next few pages are a full month calendar overview of 2018 to 2019. They also have a list of official holidays, such as Christmas or Thanksgiving. But they also include holidays such as "National Hot Dog Day" 
Each month is also sectioned off with laminated months! 
Each month features a new artwork by one of their ban.do's artist! You can find out which artist drew which pieces at the end of the planner!
This is a sneak peak  At the month of August! This is also how the other monthly spreads are designed!
On each monthly spread, the left side is where you can write down little notes and reminders. Below the note section are the previous month over view and the next month over view!
Holidays are highlighted in the boxes! 
This is what a typical weekly spread looks like!  At the end of each week, there are suggestions for what activities you should try! Occasionally, they also have motivational quotes and compliments for you throughout the week! For the first week of August, they have "You are everything good." 
I'm so happy with my new planner and I can't wait to start using it! My previous planner was undated, spine bounded, and it was also very small! 

I picked ban.do's planner because it is spiral bounded! This means I can fold back my book without worrying about anything. I also like the colors and the cute compliments they include. The tab insertions makes it easy to locate the months. Furthermore each month has a different illustration for you to look forward to! 

Hello there! Thank you for visiting my blog! My blog is a collection of posts that consists of beauty, anime and manga as well as books and games. I enjoy reading all comments and I will reply to them all! Thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I appreciate each and every single one of them! ♥